Terms and Conditions
Kassgas Ltd quote and undertake all work under the following terms and conditions;
General terms and conditions
- Kassgas Ltd staff will always use adequate protection to property to avoid possible damage to customers property.
- Registration of all boilers/materials will be completed by Kassgas Ltd once full payment has been made.
- Kassgas Ltd reserve the right to refuse any job if any staff members feel threatened or unsafe.
- Kassgas Ltd offer 6 months guarantee on radiator installations, emergency callouts and general plumbing work and 12 months guarantee on all boiler installations.
- Kassgas Ltd accept no responsibility for any part of a heating system that we have attached onto but not installed. This includes radiator leaks, problems with system balancing and tap flow issues. This includes cold water stop taps with existing leaks.
- A quotation from Kassgas Ltd is only valid for one month. After one month, if work is given the go ahead, a new quotation will be provided which may be higher than the original.
- System balancing – On some older and/or larger properties, system balancing is required to ensure all radiators receive the correct flow. A standard system balance is included in all boiler installations however on larger properties this is capped at 2 hours balancing labour. After such time it is either the responsibility of the property owner to balance or pay an hourly rate.
- Kassgas Ltd accept no responsibility for pipe blockages that may occur on central heating. Should a blockage be present during an installation, Kassgas Ltd will advise on the correct course of action which may incur additional charges.
- General customers – Payment for any works carried out under the value of £100 must be paid within 5 working days and 7 working days for all work carried out over the value of £100
- Landlords – A deposit of 50% of the boiler installation is required before work commences with the final 50% within 48 hours of completion.
- Lettings agents – Payment must be made on the next payment rotation with the date of payment to be provided in writing before installation commences.
- Boiler servicing on new boiler installations must be carried out annually. Failure to do so may void a new boiler warranty and it is the customers responsibility to book a service. A reminder will be sent annually via txt/email.
- Kassgas Ltd undertake all boiler servicing as per manufacturer instructions unless a basic safety and performance check has been requested.
- Kassgas Ltd will take care when repairing a boiler to ensure the part ordered is the one causing the fault. If another part is deemed faulty after the first problem is fixed the full charge for the first repair must be paid in full before further repairs are carried out.
- Kassgas Ltd undertake no responsibility for brickwork matching, bricking of flue holes or the making tidy of damaged brickwork that was existing prior to installation.
- Flat cement finishes are as standard, we do not offer brickwork as a paid service from Kassgas Ltd as the standard of brickwork cannot be guaranteed. If brickwork is required, prior agreement is required and acknowledgement of these terms and conditions are required.